The receding hairline, widening of hair partition and losing hair all of a sudden are many people’s worst nightmare. Human beings associate hair with beauty, confidence and esteem. Did you know that hair fall is natural up to a certain extent? Researchers say that losing 50-100 strands of hair daily for a few months is natural. But excessive hair fall and thinning within a short while can be due to several reasons.
Often when people start noticing those extra strands on their comb, they begin to panic. Trying all the home remedies and natural products are never going to cut it. Hair fall is different in different people and needs a unique approach to every person. So, before you hit the panic button, keep reading to find out what causes hair to fall in the first place.
Why does hair fall?
- Though hormones and genes play significant roles in hair growth and hair fall, the day to day activities also accounts to your hair’s present condition.
- Stress is also a significant factor which causes hair to fall. Needless to say that a sound mind is a sound body.
- Worried about a project or an exam that isn’t allowing you to get enough sleep? Soon you will be experiencing hair fall. This will continue to aggravate if you continue to be sleep-deprived.
- An imbalanced diet and deficiency in specific Vitamins & Minerals can contribute to hair loss. Breakfasts are meals that boost energy and provides the nutrient for the entire day. Skipping that would impact on your skin and hair health. In this fast-paced world, this scenario applies to any office goer, especially IT people.
- Exposure to pollution may also damage the hair.
- Dandruff can aggravate hair loss.
Most of you experiencing hair fall would have checked 90% of these boxes. So, here are a few tips and treatments that can help you curb hair fall and come out on the bright side with thick and shiny hair!
→Take care of your hair daily.
To block hair loss, you need the perfect hair care routine. Maintaining your hair can go a long way in stopping hair loss. Mild shampooing once in two days, regular protection from the sun and pollution by covering your hair while travelling can be a great way to reduce half the external impact. Also, using a conditioner for long strands prevents hair loss due to breakage.
→ Massage your scalp regularly.
This is similar to a home remedy. Massaging natural coconut oil on the scalp acts as a great stimulus to the hair follicles. It increases the blood circulation, conditions the scalp and also prevents the strands from breakage, but make sure to wash it within an hour. Leaving it overnight will cause dandruff.
→ Visit a dermatologist.
Do not hesitate to get help. This is your ultimate solution. Modern technology has grown to a point where any hair loss, including baldness, can be recovered from. Dermatologists and trichologists can help you correctly identify the cause for your hair fall. This way, they will be able to recommend the treatment that suits your problem best.
→ Trust the treatment suggested by your doctor.
Even for early baldness and patchy hair loss, treatments are available. One similar procedure that is recommended by specialists is the PRP treatment for hair loss.
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is separated from the patient’s blood and injected into the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles. This treatment is proving to help even with the regrowth of lost hair. Several other therapies and medications are also available for hair regrowth.
Once you get in touch with a dermatologist and identity that your hair fall is temporary, everything else falls into place. You would have the confidence to look in the right place with perfect guidance. The key to unlocking your lost charm lies in finding the best dermatologist in town who would be able to act as a guiding hand in finding a solution for you.
Have been looking in the wrong places for a long time? Fix a consultation with Welona and let us guide you the right way!